About the Firm
Portland-Area Lawyer Secures Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Experienced Lake Oswego attorney helps clients overturn denials
When you’ve been injured on the job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits under Oregon law. Unfortunately, businesses and their insurance companies frequently deny these claims for a variety of reasons. At my Lake Oswego firm, Mark Thesing Law, I stand up for injured employees and help them collect the payments that they deserve. I draw upon more than 20 years of experience representing injured workers and have a long history of obtaining successful results for clients throughout the Portland area. In all types of workers’ compensation matters, my firm fights to secure appropriate awards and settlements.
Established Oregon firm eases the burden on injured employees
A qualified legal advocate can ease your financial burden and bring you the peace of mind that you deserve. You can count on my firm because of its:
- Exceptional reputation — Clients and peers have recognized the firm’s ability to maximize reimbursement for medical costs, lost wages and rehabilitation expenses.
- Strategic approach — I work closely with medical professionals to develop the strongest possible case and deliver arguments that have proven to be effective in workers’ compensation litigation.
- Responsive representation — Having assisted clients for more than two decades, I understand the emotional damage that can occur when someone is hurt and unable to work. However your case proceeds, you can rely on me for caring counsel and prompt answers to your questions.
If you have been injured at work, I can help, even if your initial workers’ compensation claim was denied. My firm offers a free consultation and does not charge out-of-pocket costs. Payment is made by the defendant’s insurer when you receive an award or settlement. Most importantly, you will be seen by a medical doctor at no charge.
Areas of Practice
Skillful litigator assists with various types of workplace accident claims
My firm advises Oregon clients on a full range of workplace injury issues, including:
- Workers’ compensation — In workers’ compensation appeals and initial claims, I give clients comprehensive legal support so that they can increase their chance of a positive outcome.
- Construction site injuries — When a dispute occurs over the origin of a construction site injury, my firm will take on defendants to demonstrate that the incident was job-related.
- Workers’ compensation appeals — My firm vigorously represents victims in workers’ compensation appeals to give them the best chance of overturning an unfair result.
- Repetitive stress injuries — Office workers, manual laborers and others are at risk for repetitive stress injuries, but employers often push back hard on these claims. I have the knowledge and resources to help you get the benefits you deserve for these kinds of job-related injuries.
From my first meeting with you, I will provide an honest assessment of your case and outline your options in a clear manner.
Contact an Oregon workers’ compensation attorney for a free initial consultation
Mark Thesing Law represents workers’ compensation claimants in the Portland area and throughout Oregon. Please call 503-765-8422 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Lake Oswego.